Saniflo SaniACCESS2 | Macerating Pump ONLY$ 746.30
Type:Macerating Upflush Toilet
Ideal Use:Half Bathroom Addition
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Installation. The Saniflo SaniACCESS2 macerating pump pushes waste vertically, allowing you to install an additional bathroom as much as 15 feet below the sewer line. It can also pump waste to a soil stack from a distance of up to 150 feet. So long as you have access to electricity to power the pump, water to flush through the system, and small discharge piping, you can position your new bathroom in a convenient location without the hassle of major groundwork.
- Ideal for Existing Pump Replacement. This package contains only the macerating pump, making it ideal if you simply need to replace an existing pump. For new installations you also need to purchase the Saniflo macerating unit (081) and connect this to the Saniflo rear discharge toilet bowl (003 or 007) and tank (005). Purchase an extension pipe (030) to install the unit behind a wall where space is tight or you seek a neat finish.
- Removes Gray Water. This versatile SaniACCESS2 also copes with discharging gray water, so you can connect the system to a sink to complete your new half-bathroom. Just make sure you have sufficient gravity flow of at least 1/4-inch per foot from the sink towards the pump. The system uses less water than typical toilet systems, making it an environmentally conscious choice.
- Extended 3-Year Warranty. Relax in the knowledge that your Saniflo SaniACCESS2 macerating pump comes with a 3-year extended warranty.
SaniACCESS2 macerating pump ONLY
Specifications & Installation Manual:
SaniACCESS2 - Official Manual
The SaniACCESS2 is a system that is used to install a half-bathroom up to 15 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 150 feet away from a soil stack. It can handle the effluent from a toilet and sink in a residential application. (This is the new design of the previous SaniTOP model)
The SaniACCESS2 is simplicity itself to install; there are just four connections.
- The macerator/pump is connected to the spigot of a horizontal rear discharge toilet
- The toilet tank is connected to the water supply
- The macerator/pump is connected to the small diameter discharge pipe work
- The macerator/pump is connected to the electrical supply
How It Works: Saniflo Instructional Video
Warranty: 2-Year Full Manufacturer Warranty
Extended 3-Year Warranty with Product Registration (www.Saniflo.com/Register)
How It Works:
The inside of the SaniACCESS2 comprises of a pressure chamber, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the stainless steel macerator blades and the pump. When the flush is activated, the water flowing into the SaniACCESS2 activates a micro switch in the pressure chamber, which in turn starts the motor. The motor is sealed for life in an oil filled enclosure. A common spindle/shaft drives the impeller and the macerator blades. The moving parts therefore are kept to an absolute minimum. Water and organic waste matter enter the chamber and are reduced to slurry as the macerator blades rotate at 3600 RPM. The centrifugal force causes the reduced solids to be ejected through a grill into the container where it is picked up by the impeller pump mounted beneath the motor. The unit pumps the effluent upward to 15 feet and/or 150 feet horizontally (with gravity fall). Once the water level in the container goes down, the micro switch deactivates the unit until the flush is activated again. A normal operating cycle for SaniACCESS2 takes about 10 - 15 seconds depending upon the discharge pipe run configuration; power consumption is therefore minimal.
In addition to the toilet waste, the SaniACCESS2 will also discharge gray water from an additional fixture such as a sink. Note that the required gravity flow towards the pump needs to be at least 1/4" per foot.
The wastewater from the sink is discharged into the SaniACCESS2 via a 1-1/2" inlet on the top of the unit. The discharge elbow on top of the SaniACCESS2 can be turned either to the left, to the right, or towards the back, depending on the discharge installation. A non-return valve, which comes already assembled on the discharge elbow, prevents back flow into the unit.
This unit has been designed with a vent connection on the lid. All plumbing codes require connection to a vent system. Please note that the vent system should be a two-way air vent. The use of mechanical vents, air admittance valves or similar devices are not permitted as these are considered one-way air vent systems. It is also highly recommended for the macerator/pump to be connected to a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) circuit.
The design of this model consists of vibration absorbers which enable the reduction of operating sound by reducing the transmitted sounds from any location where such resonance transmission could occur. This new design reduces the operating sound of this pump by 10dB.
Periodic maintenance can be accomplished easily without having to disconnect the unit from either the toilet or the rest of the plumbing system. Through one service panel, a service contractor can access the electrical components as well as the level sensor mechanism of the pump. The second service panel provides ready access to the basket area around the macerating blades for easy removal of any large objects that may have been accidentally flushed.
The SaniACCESS2 unit must be connected to our rear discharge toilet. This system uses much less water than a regular toilet. Note: This toilet only works in combination with the SaniACCESS2 . All items may be purchased separately. However, the SaniACCESS2 works as a system and therefore a toilet bowl (003 or 007), toilet tank (005) and the macerating unit (081) need to be purchased. An optional extension pipe (030) is available for the pump to be installed behind the wall. No other fixtures, cabinets, shower nor bathtub showed in example pictures are included.
Plumbing Code Certified:
The SaniACCESS2 has been certified to American and Canadian Standards. Macerating standard; US: CSA Certified & IAPMO (UPC) listed - ASME A112.3.4, CA: Macerating Standard CSA B45.9.