Saniflo SaniMARIN 31C | Compact Electric Marine Toilet$ 671.00
- Pumps vertically up to 10 ft
- Smallest electric marine toilet on the market
- Perfect replacement for a hand pump toilet
SaniMARIN Toilets - Example Installations (Photo Gallery)
On this model, the flushing mechanism is triggered with a two-position switch that lets you either rinse or grind/pump. The length of each cycle is therefore user-controlled, without the use of electronics.
How It Works: Saniflo SaniMARIN Instructional Video
How It Works:
- At the touch of a button on the control panel, waste is flushed down from the bowl into the macerating area situated below.
- This area contains both a pump and a macerator. The latter is a turbine with stainless steel blades that swiftly grind the waste matter into fine particles in three to six seconds.
- This matter is simultaneously pumped through a standard 1½-inch plastic pipe into a blackwater holding tank, which may be located above or below sea level, for eventual discharge. Thanks to their 10-foot pumping height and powerful horizontal pumping distance of 98 feet, SaniMARIN upflush toilets enable boat owners to locate the blackwater tank (or purification system) wherever desired on board.
- Once the toilet bowl is completely emptied, the unit’s s-bend fills with water again. The water level in the bowl adjusts automatically at the end of each flush cycle to eliminate all risk of odors.
The SaniMARIN 31c has a control panel with two settings:
- “Add Water,” the bowl-flush command; and
- “Pump Out,” the macerate-and-empty command.
So the length of each cycle is user-controlled, without the use of electronics.
Installation can be adapted to suit any plumbing configuration and all types of boats. SaniMARIN models operate with either an on-board, pressurized, freshwater system; or with a raw-water system that requires a separate seawater pump.
Warranty: 2-Year Full Manufacturer Warranty