Saniflo Descaler$ 47.00
This product is on backorder until 9/7 throughout North America. If added to an order with other items the in stock products will ship separately.
Regular usage extends the unit’s life, maintains efficiency, and is harmless to septic tank operati
- 2 Uses Per Bottle. A half gallon of this liquid descaler is needed to remove the hard water mineral deposits that naturally build up in the macerator over time. This bottle contains more than a full gallon. Keep your supply closet continuously stocked with this product, and you will never be caught off guard by an avoidable macerator malfunction.
- Safe to Use with Saniflo Pumps. You never have to worry about damage to your Saniflo unit when you use this descaling fluid. This descaling fluid has been specially formulated by Saniflo to be used at regular intervals with all of their different lines of gray water pumps, self-contained macerators, and external macerators.
- Formulated with Phosphoric Acid. Cleaning and disinfecting are done simultaneously, thanks to the phosphoric-acid formula. This chemical is completely safe, odorless,and removes any rust that may have formed on macerator blades and other apparatuses.
- Easy to Use. Cleaning and maintaining your macerator or effluent pump with this descaling fluid is as easy as pouring approximately half of the bottle into the toilet bowl every six months, or as needed. The design of the bottle makes handling and storage easy as well.
How Do You Descale a Saniflo Macerator Pump?
Before you descale the macerator, disconnect it from the power supply.
- Pour half the bottle, or approximately 2.5 liters, of the descaling solution into the toilet bowl.
- Leave the solution for at least two hours.
- Connect the unit to the power supply. Flush the toilet a few times.
How Often Should You Use Saniflo Descaler?
The fluid does the job of cleaning and disinfecting a Saniflo pump for continued efficiency. You can do the descaling using said cleaner twice a year or as often as recommended, taking into account the water hardness in your area.
The descaling solution itself is good for two uses, although certain Saniflo macerating pumps may require you use the whole bottle. Refer to the user’s manual for each unit, or chat with us for more cleaning and maintenance details.
How Do You Clean a Macerator Toilet?
Cleaning a macerator toilet is easy with the instructions set out above. You can use a standard cleaner for the toilet bowl; however, take care not to use products containing ingredients that may damage your pump’s internal parts. It remains safe and straightforward to use the specially-formulated descaling solution to maintain the macerator, instead of concocting cleaners out of hot water, vinegar, bleach, and other ingredients.