Marine Macerator Toilet
The Saniflo Sanicompact toilet is a self-contained system ideal for installing in a half-bathroom or anywhere with limited space. It can handle the waste from toilets and sinks, and it's quite easy to install. You don't need any advanced plumbing skills, only basic tools. The unit consists of two main components, the vitreous china toilet that is mounted on the floor and the macerating pump system that's in-built located at the base of the toilet.
The Saniflo Sanicompact comes with a macerator pump built into the unit. It’s a self-contained toilet designed to suit a wide range of setups such as:
- Places with limited space
- As a toilet that is water efficient
- For people who want a modern look in their bathroom
The toilet seat is made from thermoplastic material with a white gloss finish that blends with the bathroom and the white sanitaryware.
How it Works
As an automatic system that does not require a toilet tank, one press of the push button on top of the bowl to flush, activates the unit. The flushing mechanism of the Sanicompact unit is timed electrically with a semi dual flush system to allow one gallon of water to pass through the toilet for every single flush. The macerator grinds any solid waste into a slurry to enable pumping against gravity effectively. The motor stops after about 10 to 15 seconds, allowing the bowl to refill with fresh water again.
Advantages of the Sanicompact
The Sanicompact is a unique macerating toilet system. It comes with several advantages, which is why it's such a popular choice.
- It’s Versatile - the Sanicompact is designed to save space and be installed in a basement with existing electricity and water access. A sink can also be connected to the unit to allow the drain water to be pumped out by the unit as well. Typically a toilet macerator doesn’t need a traditional waste pipe, and that's why the Sanicompact is easy to install and maintain in a wide range of setups like an RV, mobile home, or camper van. When you buy the Sanicompact, you can also buy an available descaler, a solution used to maintain the unit by cleaning the inside automatically and preventing hard water buildup. There is no other special maintenance required.
- It's Water-efficient - this Saniflo toilet unit uses only one gallon of water in each flush, which is more efficient than even traditional toilets. According to national water efficiency standard recommendations, residential bathrooms should not use more than 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
- No need for a Vent Stack - Traditional toilets and some Upflush toilets require venting. Local plumbing codes have specific requirements for vents. However, the Sanicompact does not require a connection to a vent stack because it is a self-venting system.
- It’s automatic - the Sanicompact is automated thanks to electronic controls that regulate its functions.
If you're interested in this unique modern toilet unit, contact us for more information. We provide two-year warranties on all products and three-year extended warranties for registered products.