Saniflo Extension Pipe$ 47.60
Type: Extension Pipe
Product #: 030
Ideal Use: Behind wall installation of Saniflo Pumps
Product Includes: One (1) Extension Pipe
SFA Saniflo introduced this accessory to ease installation, as this new addition made it simpler to hide the pump behind any finished wall. This extension pipe can be used with Sanitop, Saniplus, Sanipro and Sanibest products.
The 18" extension pipe was designed with the idea to reduce time when installing our macerators. It has an inner gasket which connects to the rear spigot of the toilet without any difficulty. Its sealed connection keeps water from seeping out once the toilet is flushed.
Its ease of installation is the reason why installers recommend this accessory for any Saniflo installation. When using the extension pipe, the toilet bowl should be raised 3/8 inch for additional gravity flow toward the macerator box.
Features and Benefits:
- Inner Gasket. Connect this extension pipe to the toilet easily. There is a gasket on the inside of the pipe that is designed to fit together perfectly with the rear spigot of standard toilets. Once connected, a tight seal is formed that prevents any water from leaking out at the back of the toilet.
- Works with Various Saniflo Products. This 18-inch extension pipe fits together perfectly with any SFA Saniflo pump for easy and hassle-free installation. These include all of the products that are part of the Sanitop, Saniplus, Sanipro and Sanibest lines. Using this extension pipe with these pumps reduces installation time significantly.
- Elegant Look. One of the main reasons people opt for an extension tube to connect is that they wish to keep their macerating pump out of sight for aesthetic reasons. With this in mind, it's necessary that the tube itself also be pleasing to the eye. This gleaming white tube with its simple and subtle lines near the fixture certainly is.
- Quiet Installation Mode. A quiet installation option also makes it possible for the pipe to be fitted in such a way that it significantly decreases the noise, making this a good option for a house where some of the residents may be light sleepers.
Warranty: 2-Year Full Manufacturer Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do You Install a Saniflo Extension Pipe?
The Saniflo extension pipe is a great investment for those who want to hide the pump behind a wall. First things first, reduce the time when installing this Saniflo product by gathering all the tools you need.
The saniflo extension pipe installation is simple. Connect the pump to the larger gasket and the toilet to the smaller end of the gasket. Make sure the pump and toilet are secure to the floor by installing the rubber feet. Tighten the screws to ensure the connection is fully sealed and no water will seep through after every flush.
This Saniflo product is best used with SaniTOP, SaniPRO, SaniPLUS, and SaniBEST models.
For questions and inquiries about various Saniflo products, please give us a call at 855-SANI-222 (347-897-0328) for faster assistance.